Welcome to the New Castle County Youth Workforce Development Program!
If you are applying for the first time, please note that this is a new system and all applicants must create a new youth account to access the application.
To create a new account, please follow these simple steps:
1. Click on the "Create an Account" button on the login page.
2. Fill out the required information, including your name, email address, and a password of your choice.
3. Once you have entered your information, click on the "Submit" button to create your new account.
4. You will receive an email confirmation that your account has been created.
5. Log in using your new account information to access the application.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Application to the New Castle County Youth Workforce Development Program is considered for eligibility only after additional required documentation accompanies this registration. This includes uploading PHOTO IDENTIFICATION and evidence of HOUSEHOLD INCOME. These documents must be in electronic form and uploaded in scanned PDF format. Photographs of documents are NOT acceptable. Please see below for acceptable forms of identification and household income evidence. Please have scanned photo ID and income documentation ready for upload prior to starting your registration.
Youth Applicant's Photo Identification (PDF Format Only)
Proof of Parental / Guardian Income (PDF Format Only)
Be sure to monitor your email for communication providing direction on additional documents needed and next steps for consideration of employment with the New Castle County Youth Workforce Development Program.
For questions regarding registration and required documentation, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (302) 395-5888.